Getting your brand in front of retail buyers can be a challenge.
At Nutritional Products International, our retail industry professionals have more than seven decades of experience working with retail buyers from national and regional chains.
NPI works with international and domestic health and wellness brand manufacturers who are seeking to enter the U.S. market or Craig & Rose Colour Patch expand their retail distribution network in America. NPI’s professional team has the contacts, expertise, and knowledge to guide your brand from concept to shelf.
While researching health and wellness brands, I recently learned about your products and realized that NPI could help you increase your retail penetration in America.
When we work with brand manufacturers, we provide expertise in all areas of distribution:
• Turnkey/One-stop solution
• Active accounts with major U.S. distributors and retailers
• An executive team that has held executive positions with Walmart and Amazon, the two largest online and brick-and-mortar retailers in the U.S., and Glanbia, the world’s largest sports nutrition company.
• Proven sales force with public relations, branding, and marketing all under one roof
• Focus on new and existing product lines
• Warehousing and logistics
NPI has a long, successful track record of taking brands to market in the United States. NPI is your fast track to the retail market.
During the next couple of weeks, I will reach out to you again to discuss how NPI can bring your products in front of large and small retailers throughout the country.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.
VP of Business Development
Nutritional Products International
101 Plaza Real S, Ste #224
Boca Raton, FL 33432